Canon 60D How To’s & Tricks
- AF Modes for Live View Shooting – Find out which AF modes are best for shooting in Live View mode.
- Save your favorite settings using C-mode – Learn how to save your favorite settings for quick and easy access.
- Settings for Landscape Photography – Take a look at some of the best in-camera settings and shooting modes for capturing landscapes.
- Starter Lens and Settings for Macro Photography – Learn how to get started with macro photography, on a budget.
- Settings for Capturing the Moon – Recommended settings for a sharp, properly exposed moon.
- Lenses and Settings for Capturing Bokeh (Background Blur) – Find out which types of lenses and settings produce buttery smooth bokeh.